Creating the greatest backcountry adventure bike is all about details and how they play together. Pilsner is the bike you can rely on for your next bikepacking adventure as well as for local trail riding and everyday commuting. Equipped with rolloveranything 29+ wheels this adventure machine will be a friend you can rely on wherever you decide to go.
What You Should Know
- 3AL2.5V titanium frame - light, strong and comfortable - the holy grail of touring bikes, what else is there to say?
- Fully sealed Pinion С1.12 gearbox Designed by ex Porsche engineers and made in Germany. It has 12 equally-spaced gears and unbelievable 600% gear ratio.
- Clean and maintenance-free Gates carbon belt drive
- Brooks leather cockpit will take pressure off your joints and sensitive areas.
- Plush and sturdy Manitou Mattoc Pro fork will give you save your back on your epic backcountry journeys.
This is a demo bike with very low millage. Mostly used for bike shows and short test rides. It has some signs of use mostly from transportation between shows. See the video below to understand bike condition. The bike will best fit someone between 6' and 6'4".