2019 BearCraft Ebike Kit 500W nominal (>1000 max) with LCD, Samsung Lithium Battery, Bafang Rear Wheel Geared Hub Motor.
- EASY TO INSTALL. If you know how to change a wheel on your bike, you most likely can do it yourself. Most bike shops will gladly do the job for you. If you are in Victoria, bring your bike in!
- HIGH POWER. 48V 22A system flattens hills on your journey.
- ULTRA LONG RANGE. High capacity lithium battery with genuine Samsung cells and fast charger. The standard 557wh battery pack is already larger than most brand's top choice so it is labelled "L". If you like to explore, make sure to choose XL 840Wh option that provides 50% more range and faster charging. Both battery options have 1 USB port to power your mobile devices.
- LCD DISPLAY WITH BACKLITE. Shows speed, power and trip data. XL version has additional USB port in display that can be used for light or to power phone/GPS/camera.
- HEAVY DUTY WHEEL. Alex Rims EN23 double wall rim was specially created for powerful E-bikes. It has angled drilling with optimized spoke angles for large hubmotors. Sapim 13G spokes complete strong and durable wheel.
It is the third version of our kit. It has 10% more power, integrated controller and does not overheat under heavy load. It is the same kit that is installed on all BearCraft Bikes. New pedal sensor can be installed on any bike. The idea is to have a very harmonious kit that achieves an optimal balance of power, range, reliability, looks and price.
Bafang CST motor is compatible with 7 to 12-speed cassettes that are commonly used on modern bikes. Singlespeed/belt drive work fine with adapter. Both disk and rim brakes are supported. Any type of bottom bracket is supported. Front derailleur will also work without changes.
Conversion kit include:
- Removable battery with integrated controller
- Rear motor-wheel with rim strip
- LCD display
- PAS sensor
- Brake sensors
- Waterproof connecting cables
- Cable-management hardware
- Installation and user manual
Bike, tire, tube, brake disc and cassette are shown just for example and are not included. Normally you can use components from your existing bike.
26" and 28/29" wheel versions are in stock. Other sizes require special order and might cost extra. Please specify which one do you need.
The kit can be installed on almost any bike with 135mm rear spacing. Please make sure the frame has enough space for a battery. If in doubt please email a picture of your bike to email@example.com