Creating the greatest backcountry adventure bike is all about details and how they play together. Pilsner is the bike you can rely on for your next bikepacking adventure as well as for local trail riding and everyday commuting. Available in 29+ and 27.5+ platforms this adventure machine will be a friend you can rely on wherever you decide to go.
You may choose between traditional 11-speed Shimano XT transmission or fully sealed Pinion gearbox which is married with clean and maintenance-free Gates Carbon Belt Drive. Designed by ex Porsche engineers and made in Germany this piece of bike art has up to 18 equally-spaced gears and unbelievable 636% gear ratio. For the first time you can have a low maintenance, reliable and perfectly centred transmission that has a right gear for any case.
What You Should Know
- Custom titanium frame = light, strong and comfortable - the holy grail of touring bikes, what else is there to say?
- Leave the pain behind - fully-customized geometry and optional Brooks leather cockpit will take pressure off your joints and sensitive areas.
- Plush and sturdy Manitou Suspension fork and optional suspension seatpost will save your back on your epic backcountry journeys.
- Custom wheel sizes and components are available.
- Pilsner can be offered with electric motor
Our Quality Promise
*The price is posted for a base model (Custom Ti frame, Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain, Magura MT4 Brakes, Manitou Machete fork) which makes an awesome bikepacking rig.